Saturday..


I tried a bit more of darning on jute.. a paisley design this time.


Saree quilt  is coming along too..



Crochet Squares... I am not experienced in crocheting,(this my second year of learning) but I feel that the pattern has either a printing error or an editing error. Because when I followed the instructions I could not figure out after the 2nd round.(or may be I am wrong) I had to keep referring to the picture many times, and I did change stitches in couple of places. 



Crafts for V.Day....
Jute hearts , used tea bag envelope  and  letters  made out of naturally dyed fabric.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!



Thank you for stopping by ...............

till next time,
xxx,
Gaia


5 comments:

  1. Love the stitching on jute - just gorgeous! The quilting and crochet all look lovely too - so much creativity in one post :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hearts are beautiful and I love your paisley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture of the jute with the embroidery on top, and the hearts are very cute! I often find errors in knitting patterns, and I know others do too. Usually it's just a typo, but if you're not paying attention, it can really mess things up! At least you have enough experience now to figure out how to continue just by the photos. Enjoy your week :)
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought to embroider of jute, what a lovely mixing of textures you get, I really like it.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !