Burlap (Jute)




Running stitches on a burlap sack using acrylic yarn/wool. You have to wait a bit more longer to see the final make. I am satisfied with the effort so far. Due to the gloomy weather it was difficult to get a decent photograph.




How do you like teabag art turned into maybe book-marks?


It rained quite a lot on saturday morning, so I spent most of the day doing crafts and having lots of tea.. it was wonderful. 




looking forward to may flowers ... 





Thank you for stopping by,
till next post,
Gaia

3 comments:

  1. Loved the idea of teabag bookmarks. I was wondering what you were going to do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. immaculate stitching on the burlap and yes bookmarks would look good

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gaia - love the stitching on the burlap and the bookmarks are really pretty :) Looking forward to Spring flowers here too - the daffodils are popping up everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !