Triangle shawl


This is my first attempt on crocheting a triangle shawl. I picked up couple of variegated yarn balls from the thrift store for $1.99 few months ago. The colours looked rich and the texture soft, so I thought a scarf would be nice.




I looked for pattern and found one (left hand) on you tube; this drop shawl pattern

The pattern is easy to follow, but I found that the variegated colours really do not show the pattern, and probably why it was given away.


Pattern required to complete 50 rows but the yarn ran-out in about 20 rows, so I found other similar colours to match from my yarn stack complete the project.




It is a long way to winter .............I hope.


while walking around the neighbourhood


Thank you for stopping by this lovely sunny weekend,

till next time,
Gaia


3 comments:

  1. this will be lovely to keep your shoulders etc warm come winter Garden is looking good too

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Shawl. I will watch the Youtube Video later. I would love to be able to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Gaia! I'm trying to savor our way too short summer days!

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !