finished another small piece of kantha embroidery this weekend.
I made these crochet flowers during summer, thinking of making a throw, after I made about 30 odd flowers I changed my mind. And, the flowers were left aside until some inspiration from Pinterest;
First, I tried to glue the flowers but it did not work, they kept falling down after couple minutes. So, I sewed each flower carefully making sure not to tear the fabric of the shade, and also not to make stitches visible on outside. The plain white shade has been there for about 7 years, and I think I like it better now than before.
Thank you for stopping by,