Ouuuch !!!


Pincushions

Pins, pins everywhere....

This is my attempt to make one of these cute looking pincushions. I stumbled upon this website while searching for easy to make pincushions. Here is the link;

http://www.craftstylish.com/item/945/how-to-make-pretty-pincushions/page/all





I made the designs on the felt ( the top part) before sewing it to the base. I used a cap from a water bottle for this one.


And, for this I used a cap from an olive oil bottle.








I am going to give these to a friend who does crafts. Hope she is going to like them.

Thanks for stopping by,

Until the next project,

xxx,
Gaia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !