Mixed media ....

 ...Wall hanging

This is the completed project.


On a piece of canvas I pasted the back ground fabric, then added the crocheted flowers, and leaves cut out from felt sheets.


I added  running stitches to the leaves for variety.. ..then some fabric flowers, and decorated with buttons..



blues skies .... and real sunshine through the window :)


it measures approximately 12x58 inches. I am not able to show the whole piece in one shot; my camera is old and it does not have many features.


.... and I have just the wall to put this up.

Thank you for taking time to always stop by,

Until next time,
xxx
Gaia



6 comments:

  1. a lovely project you have done here, so colourful, you have great crochet skills

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so HAPPY!! Love the bright colours and all the different flower shapes :) Another wonderful creation! I like your new look of your blog too ;) Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for the lovely comment, Wendy. I did have lots of fun making it, and this will be my summer during winter :) I was wanting to change the background for awhile now; finally did it.

      Delete
  3. You made a wonderful sunny picture, wallhanging in fact with your crocheted flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet. It will definitely brighten up any space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your wall hanging, beautiful..

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !