Tiny hearts - [learning left hand crocheting]


I stumbled upon this lovely blog recently, which has every thing crochet. http://annemarieshaakblog.blogspot.ca/  When I saw this cute hearts tutorial, I wanted to make some for me too.

This is my left handed effort;


My hearts are different in sizes because I did not use exact same type of yarn for all of them. I just wanted to give it try; I used what I had with me. I did manged to follow the instructions, but most of all the pictures helped me a lot to understand. I think I made them alright.


I did add some beads to make it fancier.





Now, I  want to make more to please my happy heart :)

Thank you for taking time to stop by,

Until next time,
xxx,
Gaia


4 comments:

  1. very nice, you have plenty of heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hearts all look great. I made some too last year that I hung up before Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hearts are really cute. I like that you used non-traditional heart colours so you can hang them up all year long ... the beads look great! I tried knitting hearts for Valentine's, but none of the patterns looked as good as the crochet patterns. Have a great week Gaia ;) Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wendy. Since I manged to do it without much trouble, I want to make more. I think you should try your hand in crocheting :)

      Delete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !