I patched the smaller squares and made eight larger ones.
Using the slip stitch,I joined the larger squares together..Now, I have to work on the rest of the pattern. I still do not what size I want this to be. I think, that all depend on the amount of yarn I have in the colour scheme I have chosen. So far, I manged with Bernat yarn (100% acrylic made in Canada) which I have gathered from thrift-stores. I still have few balls left.
Yard Sale finds !!
My neighbourhood church recently had their annual yard sale. Here are few that I useful things I got.
Cost for the yarn lot was $4. The dish is stoneware from Japan, which is well made and has a nice design to it. I just chose a random over for it. They both were 0.25cent each.
The green and brown bag is from a Canadian designer (googled and found out) anatomyofaskirt.com
it was 0.50cent. and it is very new.
The flowered one has a Cath Kidston label. (which I know a designer from UK) It is bit discoloured on the side, and was also 0.50cent.
And, the new cotton rug was$1.
That is all for today,
Thanks for stopping by for a peek,
till next time,