I also included each a; teabag art turned into books marks.
This peacock has been waiting to get completed for awhile. Since, I did couple of bigger projects during winter and, also the winter light is not so favourable for embroidery work, it was left in my craft box. Last couple of weekends had enough daylight for me to finish it, although I am not very satisfied with my attempt; there is more room for improvement. I think it is to time for me to visit the optician too:)
A new project with crewel wool. I found these persian yarn skeins at the thrift store which says both needlepoint and crewel yarn. I did few small pieces before with crewel wool and I liked the texture it brings and I'm looking forward to start this one to see how it will turn out.