Sunny Saturday...




I have finished sewing the first part the project. There is still more to do.


 better pictures today, as there was so much bright sunlight..



Summer flower project also continues.. more to make


And, a bit of work on the crewel embroidery too



Lastly, a small piece of applique/collage; this card was the inspiration. I cut all the details free form and used slip stitch to sew it. I painted the measuring tape with acrylic paint and, used felt bits for the pins. I like how it turned out, but still do not know I want it displayed.









and today was a perfect day for ice cream !!






Summer gardens from the neighbourhood ....




Thank you for stopping by for peek,

till next post,

Gaia




5 comments:

  1. you have been creative such even stitching theyyare all the same size could never manage that. Your summer crochet flowers are so bright and coulourful and the crewel work is coming along well. Applique card has worked very well too another technique I have yet to learn all in all plently to see today and the garden looks colourful too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, Gaia! You've been busy with your handwork, and show lovely results, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic jobs, I'm in awe ! LOVE LOVE your khanta embroidery... congratulations, and of course your crochet flowers, too :D
    (Khanta : do you put a backing fabric, before stitching ??)

    Keep going, and have a wonderful Sunday !
    In stitches,
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your colourful crochet flowers and the applique/collage. You did an awesome job "recreating" the card. I'm intrigued by the Dutch Dreams ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh you have been busy Gaia ! I really love your Crochet flowers and your Sewing Machine applique is brilliant ! Our Poppies are going to seed now. I have been collecting the seed as they are one of my favourite flowers. My Son has just returned from a holiday in Ontario Canada. It was nice to see his holiday photos of where you live

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !