Cart-wheel square

summer cushion..


This is my first completed crochet project for this summer.  Once again, I used left over yarn from the thrift store.   





stitches ,stitches...

I found bit of time to do pencil colour drawings on weekends ..



This gorgeous needlepoint work was $2 from a yard sale; which was also in a frame, I only had to put it up. I love it !


Few pictures of a very artistic garden that I came across on my weekend walks.  There were so many eye catching items placed all around the garden.









I love it when you stop by,

thank you,

till next time,
xox
Gaia

2 comments:

  1. Nice summer pillow, Gaia! I love the bird cage decor in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cushion Gaia! Sewing project and drawings look lovely :) I like the wee lambs in the garden - very cute and decorative :)

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !