Mini Yarn ..

crocheproject .....


On a recent visit to the Dollar store, I came across mini cotton yarn packs, (which are priced at $4.) I  bought one to try some crocheting.

First, I tried the cactus flowers first.. but figured the idea I had mind won't be a successful one.

..then after making several attempts on various motifs and shapes, finally settled for mini granny squares; 2x2 inches.
.... and made a small table runner for the coffee table. It measures roughly 9x23 inches.



 by the time I finished everything , most of the sunlight for the day was gone so the pictures did not come out as clear as I wanted them to be.







Catherine wheel ..is making its progress slowly too, I managed to add few more rows.







this lovely Japanese hand crafted tea pot was $2 from a recent yard sale browsing. It is from a brand called Miyako.














Thank you for stopping by,


till next time,
Gaia

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous table Runner ! When Choosing a granny square pattern, you can't be wrong, and those cuties Always give the best results… and such a bargain price is the cherry on the cake :D
    THANKS for the inspiratin, dear Gaia !

    In stitches,
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice crochet pieces, Gaia.

    Hope your area didn't get flooded during the heavy rainfall. I think we're supposed to get more rain (15-20 mm?) tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very pretty table runner, Gaia, and the Catherine Wheel afghan is marvelous. I hope you're enjoying the last days of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very interested in your Catherine Wheel afghan. Love, love the colours you've chosen. The wheel pattern is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !