Stumpwork portrait....

made this weekend..


I noticed that I did not add eye lashes to her, after I took the pictures. I will add them later. I tried adding a hat, but it did not come out as well as I hoped for so I took it out. A hat will be for the next portrait for sure.




This little piece of tree shaving I found while walking in the park. Do you like the after picture? It is about 3 inches long.





Will you join me for a warm and sweet cup of tea ....

Thank you for stopping over,

till next time,

xox
Gaia



1 comment:

  1. Nice work, Gaia! I like how you can turn every day things (e.g., cards, tree shavings) into art!

    Hope you're staying cool in this heat. Enjoy the last day of the Labour Day long weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !