Learning crewel wool embroidery


Babushka


A small piece practiced with crewel wool. I bought these wool, some from the thrift-store and, the others from, when they have our annual neighbourhood church sales.  I do not have lots of colour selection, but I tried my best to match.

Using acrylic paint, I added details to her face and, some parts of her dress.


 inspiration;  my collection of nesting dolls
Winter Saree Quilt update;
Block 3

Couple of more blocks completed on the saree quilt too. I enjoy making up a pattern to fill the motifs.


Block 4



would you like some tea ?

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Thank you for dropping by,

till next time,
xox
Gaia 


1 comment:

  1. What a cute collection of nesting dolls. Only a few days left until spring! Can't wait for the church rummage sales.

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !