Winter Saree quilt update ..


Block 5

Block 6

 Block 7

I have completed all the blocks that needed a pattern. Each block will have a different paisley design. Now, all that is left is, to quilt everything together.

*yesterday was rainy and overcast; the pictures did not come out well.



Phone book makeover..


I still carry a phone with me.  It started to fall apart and, I was not sure if I wanted to start a new book all over again. So, this weekend I finally, I did a make-over using fabric and, a small embroidered piece. I happy with my effort.

ring, ring : )


Sunday morning from my window... looks like winter does not want to go away :(

Thank you for stopping over,

xox
Gaia

1 comment:

  1. I still use an address book too!

    We lucked out an only received a few cm of snow over the weekend. I heard Newmarket got almost a foot!

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !