January creative makes ...

I finished the jute piece.


I have not yet thought about how I want to complete the sides and, if I want to make in to a wall hanging. 



Sewing a memory map : inspiration for this piece is from Pinterest. It has so many wonderful ideas.



I stitched a small potion of my childhood village. While sewing the road that leads to home, it brought back so many memories.


I have few more map ideas, now that I want to experiment with.


Thank you for stopping over,
Until next time,

Gaia x0x0x

2 comments:

  1. I love the map idea, Gaia, and can just imagine all the thoughts that would go through one's head while creating such a piece. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely, Gaia. Enjoy the upcoming long weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !