Learning something new...




first piece

While browsing you-tube I came across rug hooking videos and, several tutorials (not many left hand ones though) later I made my first small piece.

For my second piece, I sketched a more detailed pattern. I am experimenting with different types of textures. So far, I have used bits and pieces of yarn, felt, velvet and, t-shirt material.


Scrap quilt is coming long..

 Today there was beautiful sunshine, for me to spend some time with my projects.


Thank you for stopping over,

till next time,
Gaia

2 comments:

  1. It goes without saying that I love the teacup against the purple background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is looking quite lovely. Love all the colours in it. And your rug hooking projects are coming along beautifully. I look forward to seeing your second project using the different textures of 'yarn'. That should create quite an interesting surface when it's finished. Lovely teacup piece too!

    Wishing you a beautiful weekend. Stay safe.
    Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !