After a very long time....

I have not posted any of creative pieces for a quite long time. My camera battery stopped working and I was not able to fix the problem.  I kept postponing getting it fixed(specially with all Covid restrictions) and finally managed to get it work( i think) 

I have been keeping busy with bit of creative work.

Gustav Klimt inspired



Henry Matisse's blue willow was the reference for this collage/applique.  


Still life collage/applique

Another collage/applique "red scarf"

Couple of Modigliani art in running stitch


I do love, how the both ladies turned out. My eyes needed a rest after so many tiny stitches. And, I had got new glasses :)


I hope you are well and safe,

Thank you for stopping by,

Gaia xx



4 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Gaia! Glad your camera battery is working again. I'm glad I was able to continue following your artwork on IG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Margie. I missed posting photos of my stuff here. More stuff to come:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gaia, it's nice to see your artwork on IG, and even nicer to see you post again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lorrie, Thank you, It is good to be back here, I missed it.

      Delete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !