Couple more of my IPAD art using the application 'procreate'. They did not turn out perfect but I do like the experience. I need to try and try.
![]() |
| empty or not ? |
![]() |
| Old City Hall |
Until next project,
xxx,
Gaia
“In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.” ~ Rumi
Some drawings I managed to finish I spent an afternoon at the Art Gallery of Ontario. Hope you are enjoying the summer days.... Till next t...
Hi Gaia! I'm not familiar with the art process you're using here, but I REALLY like 'Old City Hall' ... Take care :) Wendy
ReplyDeleteThank you, Wendy. I use a drawing application on IPAD. You need to use the tip of your finger to draw. I am still figuring out its many features.
Delete