Granny Squares continued....[learning left hand crocheting]

Part 3
An up date on my granny squares; I have made 41 so far.


..and this weekend I took time to secure the ends and neaten.


I used eight balls of 50g. each in four colours. I don't want to get carried away and make far too many squares then be overwhelmed, and unable to complete properly. What I have in mind, is to make a small throw for a sofa/couch. When I get more confident I will attempt on big projects. So, I think it is time join and add a border.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Findings;
..... this cute little embroidered picture I found, on one of my visits to the thrift store;  cost 0.99cents



... and this art bicycle is parked in front of one of the the yarn stores in my neighbourhood. I wanted to get a better picture but the shadows were not helping.


Thank you for always stopping by,
Until next time,
xxx,
Gaia

2 comments:

  1. granny squares have worked a treat, it will be lovely to put over your knees when it gets chilly.

    That bicycle is certainly eye catching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, your grany squares - and I love the photo of the bicycle

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !