Saturday, 10 June 2017

Triangle shawl


This is my first attempt on crocheting a triangle shawl. I picked up couple of variegated yarn balls from the thrift store for $1.99 few months ago. The colours looked rich and the texture soft, so I thought a scarf would be nice.




I looked for pattern and found one (left hand) on you tube; this drop shawl pattern

The pattern is easy to follow, but I found that the variegated colours really do not show the pattern, and probably why it was given away.


Pattern required to complete 50 rows but the yarn ran-out in about 20 rows, so I found other similar colours to match from my yarn stack complete the project.




It is a long way to winter .............I hope.


while walking around the neighbourhood


Thank you for stopping by this lovely sunny weekend,

till next time,
Gaia


3 comments:

  1. this will be lovely to keep your shoulders etc warm come winter Garden is looking good too

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Shawl. I will watch the Youtube Video later. I would love to be able to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, Gaia! I'm trying to savor our way too short summer days!

    ReplyDelete