Autumn colours..

crochet triangle shawl..


I was able to put together, a sort a fall colour palate from my thrift-ed yarn lot. But don't think what I have so far will be sufficient for the size of shawl I have in mind; a trip to the thrift store is coming up  soon :)




I have also managed to add few more lines to the kantha quilt .....since the autumn light is not too favourable, I do most of the sewing on weekend mornings.





Tutorial for this can be found here; http://jenniferjangles.blogspot.ca/2014/07/house-hot-pad-project.html
I hand stitched everything; including all the details and used wadding instead of fusible webbing. I think it can be used either as a potholder or a hotpad.




 November sun and a walk in the park, I wanted to show the crocheted scarf I made this summer. 
(I m not good at taking selfie ....)








(a purchase from the thrift store, a pretty fridge magnet $1.99)


Thank you for stopping by,

till next time

Gaia



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty colours! The house hot pad and teacup magnet are adorable. I'm glad that I don't have to rake all those fallen leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make so many lovely things! I really like the shawl your working on. What a great idea to use only thrifted yarn on it. I think I might start one doing the same, inspired by you. But, I believe we both go to the same thrift store, so we might be competing for the nice yarn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creativity is endless! I enjoyed seeing a photo of you in your pretty scarf.

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !