Day one ..of ..January...

Watering can pincushion...

A small craft project done during the holidays;
What you think of this watering can make-over? I got the tin can for 0.99 cents from the thrift store.
I filled it almost to the top with rice first, so it will be sturdy and, then added polyfil stuffed body.


It is sitting next to the wheelbarrow, I made few months ago.  May be I will find other garden tools to make a whole collection :)


Thank you for stopping over ...hope you are having a wonderful day,


everything stops for a sweet cup of tea !!



till next time,

xox
Gaia

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Gaia! Your watering can is too cute, as is the tea cozy. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !