Granny Square -[learning to crochet left hand]


My Lesson 3-  PART 1

This granny square is described as 'traditional' in many YouTube videos, so I chose to learn it first instead of a more fancier version.  After watching couple of different tutorials [left hand] including http://www.crochetgeek.com/2009/01/crochet-traditional-granny-square.html I was able to grasp it quite fast this time. I am loving this !!



hope I got it right !






I don't have any more left over yarn, I have been practicing a lot.

Now, all I need is, to buy yarn for the project I have planned and get it started !

Thank you for always stopping by,

Until next time,
xxx,
Gaia




5 comments:

  1. These look great Gaia, and I'm looking forward to hearing about your next project! Have a great weekend :) Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wendy. I am going to post about it as I progress, I already went to the yarn store;[Romni Wool] so many pretty yarn and expensive too.
      Have a lovely Sunday !

      Delete
  2. You are advancing in crochet, I see. I am trying spiral ganny square in 4 colours. By Elizza. You can google it to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your crochet is coming along a treat Gaia best of luck with your project and make sure you post your progress on this blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your granny squares look terrific :)

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !