Crochet lessons continue ... [learning left hand crochet]

Point Stitch...

Learning stitches in a row is still difficult, as I always end up having either extra or less amount of stitches. Counting multiples and then adding the plus number to make the foundation chain still a struggle.

Cross Square



Octagonal Motif [left] and Octagonal shells [right]



Hexagonal motif [left] and Spider's web motif [right]



Lacey Circle [left] and Circular motif [right]


I have completed the all the motifs in the guide book, but there many more stitches that I have to learn.



A very dear friend sent these yarn for me. They are hand dyed merino wool, so soft and I love colours. I am thinking of a scarf but not sure if I want it knitted or crocheted.  So,I will do some practice lessons; hopefully that will help me to decide.


Thank you for taking time to stop by,

til next time,
xxx,
Gaia

2 comments:

  1. you are really coming along at a speed, Managing all those different shapes I am so impressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if you're having trouble with the stitches in a row, your motifs are working up wonderfully!! These look really cool, and I wonder what you'll do with them all. I love the green & purple merino wools together ... very nice colour combination :) Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !