Paisley..

pincushion...


I used a piece of raw silk and some lace trimmings that I got from yard sales.  The small problem I encountered was that, since the top part is rather narrow it would not rest properly on the surface. After trying few adjustments, I gave it a bead leg and now it is perfect.


Before I made this, I only had one pincushion, which was overflowing with pins. 


Saree quilt is coming along, I really should be spending more time on this one. 




I wanted to take break from crocheting to spend more time on  other projects  but I haven't been able to do. 


Last week, I was at my neighbourhood library and while browsing craft section,came across couple lovely crochet books.


Both books have numerous fancy patterns. I want to try a few patterns and write them down for future use.



I quite like the rose, can you spot the one I made? :)...... 


Thank you for stopping by for a peek,

till next time,
xxx,
Gaia


2 comments:

  1. I have made quite a few pin cushions, always very useful. Some lovely crochet and the rose is very pretty, not sure which is yours though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative pincushion! love it :) It's hard to break away from a newly learned craft ... I have the same thing with knitting, although I'm not doing much of that since gardening took over. Enjoy your week Gaia. Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

Monday...

Some more of my water color work. I really enjoyed painting Golden Girls and I love Lucy.  I have watched both series so many times. Gol d e...

Top 3 !