Using some of the remaining colours of the crewel wool that is left, I attempted on stitching this paisley pattern. I had a bit of trouble getting the satin stitch even and close around the curvy parts. I think, there is enough wool for me to try at least couple of more designs.
Couple of weeks ago while at the thrift store I came across this turquoise blue fabric which I thought would be a nice contrast to the orange and the purple of the autumn quilt.
I have added the border, and tacked it to be sewn ... I am hoping that I would be able to finish it soon.
While going through the craft cupboard, I came across this cross stitch piece that I did almost 20 years ago.I can see the mistakes, specially on the border. (counting squares)
Thank you for stopping by today,
till next time,