Monday, 7 August 2017
My first attempt on something other than blankets, shawls and scarves. I found this moccasin pattern via Pinterest. You can find it here.
I used Bernat brand and no.4 hook. I don't think I followed the pattern exactly (the instructions weren't too clear for me). I made couple of unravels before I finally made it. Even then it turned out big bigger than I wanted it to be. But now I know, if I make again what adjustments I should make.
Sunday morning walk........
church garden has its vegetables and flowers growing.
..... also spotted this chair on the side walk which had a lovely needlepoint worked flower panel
my indoor pumpkin creeper too has a bloom which is about open, I am excited !
till next time,